Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Epic Blend Lip Balm


Can you guess what my favourite lip balm is? By far, Epic Blend is the best balm I've tried. You can probably tell - I keep one in the bathroom, one by the bed, one in my exercise bag, one in my purse.... You probably get the idea! 

Their hemp balm is extremely moisturizing and has great flavour. I've used other hemp balms before and have found them dry and clinical tasting. Their non-hemp blends are made with ingredients like coconut oil which give them a great texture as well. Regardless of the type of balm, Epic Blend is smooth and long lasting.

The flavours are all delicious and they have a wide variety to choose from. My first Epic Blend was the coconut hemp, and is my favourite. It tastes like a day on a tropical beach. The other flavours are amazing as well, and not at all artificial. The vanilla tastes like real vanilla beans, the citrus kick is a delicious mixture of orange and grapefruit. The mint tastes like pure spearmint and the apple and grape flavours are equally as realistic. Of course there are other flavours too - I quickly used up my Berry flavoured vegan balm, which had a drier texture but was super long lasting. My husbands favourite is the unflavoured 'more moisture,' and he has gone through at least 3 tubes so far. As a construction worker, he needs something that will withstand the elements, and he keeps asking me to buy more tubes for him, so that must mean something.

I love that this is a locally and Canadian made product. The company is based out of Kelowna, BC, and so I feel great supporting a company in my own backyard. Buying online is easy at their website, epicblend.com, or find it at your local health food store. Since discovering this brand I haven't bought another brand, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes good quality, all natural products that you feel good about using.

No comments:

Post a Comment